This class is designed to complement the basic knowledge we assume a house cleaning professional already has, giving you the specific information you need in order to perform standard residential maintenance cleaning in a safe and responsible way in today’s COVID-19 world.
Please note: This course does not cover how to do biohazard clean-up, nor is it a substitute for the more comprehensive knowledge a house cleaning professionals already should have on how to clean.
Price$25 Member Price
$59 Non-Member Price
The discounts of our program when buying several courses are the following (discount applied in the shopping cart):
- 6-15 courses receive a 15% discount
- 16-25 courses receive a 25% discount
- 26-50 courses receive a 35% discount
- More than 51 courses receive a 50% discount
How does this course work?
COVID-19: What House Cleaning Professionals Need to Know is a self-paced one-hour course concerning residential cleaning during the COVID-19 crisis that you can watch at your own pace and at your convenience. It includes a variety of topics concerning the science surrounding COVID-19 and practical applications of this new knowledge in residential cleaning.
Once the course is completed, you can take an exam for a Certificate of Completion to prove you acquired knowledge on how to clean safely to protect your health and the health of your customers during this pandemic. The Science
- What is Biohazard Recovery Cleaning?
- What is COVID-19?
- What do we need to know before cleaning during the COVID-19 crisis?
- What tools do we need to break the Chain of Infection from COVID-19?
- What cleaning products do we need to break the Chain of Infection from COVID-19?
- What is a disinfectant?
- What Personal Protective Equipment do we need?