The DePaul University Career Edge Certificate is a three-module skills development program that is designed to support career success for professionals in the cleaning industry.
Course Lessons Include:
- Module 1: Career Planning and Strategy
- Module 2: Personal Talent Assessment
- Module 3: Crafting and Communicating Your Brand
Learners earn a DePaul University Certificate of Completion
The entire program can be accessed on-demand and completed at your own pace
Each module is presented by a DePaul University instructor
Each module includes:
Interactive module components, videos, audio, card sorts and downloadable worksheets that allow learners to apply the concepts discussed in the module.Instructor
$599 Non-Member Price
Module 1: Career Planning and Strategy:
In this module, we'll take a close look at career planning. Once finished, you will be able to confidently:
- Navigate the career planning process, creating and maintaining a personal career plan for yourself.
- Articulate your work values and their connection to career satisfaction.
- Engage in multiple career research methods with the goal of evaluating fit.
- Devise clear goals for moving your career plan forward.
This module is designed to help you build a deeper understanding of your strengths and skills, allowing you to:
- Differentiate between strengths and skills in a way that empowers you to communicate your value in the workplace.
- Reflect on your strengths to better understand your natural talents and their relationship to skills development.
- Identify and articulate your skills, as well as develop an upskilling plan.
This module enables and empowers learners to communicate their brand through important job search documents, including their resume and cover letter as well as crafting a strategic brand statement. Completing this module will give you the skills and knowledge you need to:
- Craft a strategic brand statement that represents your most marketable skills, experiences, and attributes.
- Communicate your brand through important job search documents, including your resume and cover letter.
- Devise a succinct and strategic way of introducing your brand to others when networking.
- Identify strategies for living out your brand in the workplace.