A certification is a credential that you earn to show that you have specific skills or knowledge. Earning the Professional House Cleaning (PHC) Certification illustrates that you are a professional in the residential cleaning industry. And as a professional, you not only understand “what” to do but “why.” The PHC Certification is a real training solution for house cleaning technicians.
This course is an online course that is broken up into 7 modules. Each class ends with a “knowledge check” to test your skills and once all classes are complete, you can take the test to earn your Professional House Cleaning Certification. Price$75 Member Price
$150 Non-Member Price
You can certify an unlimited number of cleaning technicians on your team! There are two unlimited usage packages for the Professional House Cleaning Certification:
- 3 months: $500/member | $1000/nonmember
- 6 months: $750/member | $1500/nonmember
Email [email protected] to purchase an unlimited package.
Who Should Enroll
This program is designed for House Cleaning Professionals; the people who are cleaning homes on a regular basis for pay. Regardless if one is a new hire or a seasoned professional, they will find value in this program because it covers the “why’s” behind what we do and helps us see house cleaning as not merely a job but as a critical service and profession.
- Role of the Professional House Cleaner in the Home Environment.
- Safety in the Home Environment.
- Cleaning for Health.
- Chemistry and Physics of Cleaning.
- Understanding Contents, Materials, and Surfaces.
- Procedures, Methods, and Productivity.
- Tools and Equipment of the Industry.